My friend claimed he could play Flight of the Bumblebee and accompany himself. Then he did this.
i really want to carry a torch in a cave just like one time
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
can you even sue the president like what if you tried to sue obama and you just got a letter back saying “no” and he came to your house and did the worm
why is it i don’t find text posts like this strange anymore
Let’s Play: Minecraft
there’s bad movies that you just turn off ten minutes in but then there’s bad movies that are an adventure
drunk me is the me i really want to be. confident, hilarious and, most importantly, drunk.
stacking alpha kids.
jk rowling unilaterally writing that not a single member of slytherin house fought in the battle of hogwarts and instead every single one of them hid like cowards is honestly one of the laziest most flaccid writing decisions of our time
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
I been waiting for the daily show to come back so they could cover this
Jon rip them boys a new asshole
See, Jon Stewart usually does a lot of satirical humour, but at this point, the writers are just like “fuck the comedy this shit is real” and I was so happy to see that they finally covered this, and it was really well done.
Storm the motherfuckin Tower. Can’t wait to see the Gents take on the attack.
A request from my super lovely best friend, who wanted the AH Mario Party Crew being… The AH Mario Party Crew!